Reservations & Waitlist
- Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class.
- If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to a client on the wait-list after the first 5 minutes of class.
- You must reserve classes online in order to guarantee your spot in class.
- Online reservations may be made up to 14 days in advance.
- In order to reserve online you must first purchase a class or class package.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk, so we know that you have arrived and are attending class.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces open up regularly due to people’s unpredictable schedules. If the class you wish to attend is full, you may add yourself to the waitlist. If a spot opens up in the class, the first person on the waitlist will be automatically bumped into class. You will receive an email and/or phone call notifying you of the class confirmation.
- You are responsible for your spot on the waitlist. If you are on the waitlist, assume that you will be added to the class. If you get put into class up to 60 minutes prior to class time and do not make it to class, the class cancellation policy will apply.
- Please cancel yourself off the waitlist if you do not think you will have adequate time to respond to being bumped into class. This will allow for another person on the waitlist behind you to get into class.
- If you are signed up for more than one class or put yourself on more than one waitlist for the same day, this may result in multiple charges.
- There are several ways for you to see if you have moved from a waitlist and into class:
- Check to see if you are in a class by logging into your class schedule. If you are in class it will read (From Wait List-Unconfirmed). This means you ARE in class and responsible for showing up or cancelling your spot. We will “confirm” you when you show up for class.
- Look for an email notification saying you have been added from the waitlist. If you would like notification via text message, let the desk know and it can be switched.
Class Cancellation Policy
- If you cannot attend class, please cancel your class online or call the studio at least half an hour before class to avoid being charged for a no-show.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your account may be charged $10 for a no-show.
- Remember: failing to cancel at least a half an hour before class begins will count as a no-show.
Latecomers to Class
- First-time students may not enter a class after it has commenced.
- Returning students may enter an ongoing class (up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class) and must lift their knees 30 times before joining class.
- If you are late, and someone is waiting to get into class, your spot may be given away.
Socks & Dress:
- Please wear socks for class that cover your toes, or purchase at the reception desk. Long exercise pants are required (must cover the knee), and no crop tops.
- Only bottled water is allowed in the studio.
- No sports or coffee drinks allowed.
- No cell phones or gum chewing in the studio.
- Please do not take class if you are sick with a cold or flu.
- Please bring a note from your doctor releasing you to take The Bar Method or stop by for a Pre-Natal form with the exercise requirements listed.
- New & pregnant students need to take 5 Pre-Natal classes before joining a Mixed Level class.
- You must be 16 years or older to attend class.
- If you are between the ages of 16 and 18, you must provide written authorization from a parent or legal guardian prior to taking class and have them sign a release of liability at the studio.
Illness & Injuries
- You may not take class if you suffer from severe sciatica, a heart condition, epilepsy, or severe obesity.
- The Bar Method Dallas Park Cities provides a changing room and lockers.
- The studio is located at Inwood Village Shopping Center 5560 W Lovers Lane, Dallas, TX 75209.
- We are on the back side of the shopping center in front of the water fountain.
- Free Parking